I found the pattern for it in allpeoplequilt, however, I didn't follow the pattern because I planned on using fabric from my stash, that was already cut into strips I wanted to use. So I started to work on the leaves.
I put them all together and added a narrow inner border, but haven't decided on a border just yet.
While trying to decide what fabric to use for the border on my leaves wall hanging, I decided to finish up the work on the tote bag designed by Gudrun Erla of G.E. Designs, that I had started last month.
It turned out a bit bigger than I thought it would, but I really like it how it turned out with the Riley Blake Snug as a Bug fabric. I'll be able to stop carrying multiple bags when I go out! Visit Barbara over at Cat Patches and see what others have started this month. Happy quilting everyone!