I was looking for something to do for my leaders/enders and thought I'd work on the 4-patches for Bonnie Hunter's Bricks & Stepping Stones quilt. I accidentally started making them from my 1.5" strips. When I realized what I had done I decided to just do the bricks out of 2.5" strips. This means that I need a lot more block units.
I'm trying not to use too many of any one fabric so I wanted lay them out but I don't have space to lay them in my sewing room. I decided to use the living room. Thought you'd get a kick out of where I put them so the cats can't mess with them!
I have finally put the blocks together to make a little throw. I still need to get a couple borders on it, but I'm happy with how it turned out.
For now, this cute little throw is going to go on my soon to be created UFO list.