I cut out all the pieces I needed for the January Quilt Doodle BOM and I've got the HST's created.
I got all of the Snowman heads sewn together.
Then one by one I connected each of the Snowman heads together to make the entire row. I had to stop and think about what I wanted to use for the eyes. It looked like the french knots made the eyes way too small and I didn't have any beads to try. I thought about using heat and bond to make them, but remembered that I had some buttons that I had saved from old clothes.
And here is how they turned out! I liked the way they looked all willy nilly and so that is how I put them on! It turned out they I had even more buttons than I needed. I just might make a couple of Snowman pillows and use the rest of the buttons.
Every month photos of the Quilt Doodle BOM finishes are posted in the BOM flicker group and they can all be view there.