Monday, March 17, 2014

Quilt Doodle BOM 2014 - March

I really enjoyed this block.  It was really easy to put together and I just might make another one with larger blocks.  I have a perfect place to hang a Christmas Tree.


This really has been a fun quilt so far.  You can see every one's blocks HERE.


I have also finished my Tumbling Leaves wall hanging that has been hanging around waiting to be quilt and bound since before Christmas.  


I've got a baby shower coming up at the end of the month, so it's back to sewing for me!

5 comments:

  1. Great wallhangings! I think a few of the trees would make a great quilt! Or a great border around a quilt…I need to hold that thought cause I really like that block! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your block for March. Your fabrics are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bom tree block to do by Tuesday, hope it turns out as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, leaves are nice too! But, I can see the tree making great holiday decor!

    ReplyDelete