Monday, December 16, 2013

2014 NewFO Challenge


I would like to make a Churn Dash Quilt.  I asked my hubby to help me decide what it should look like.  I showed pictures of some on goggle and he liked this one the best, I'm going to make one something like this.


I have several quilts on my To Do List that are designed by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville, starting with Boxy Stars which is on her Free Patterns Tab.

Ohio Stars and Rails is another of Bonnie's quilts that I'd like to do.  I think I'd like to do this one or another red, white and blue for a QOV quilt.


Pineapple Blossom is yet another of Bonnie's patterns I want to do!  I particularly like that pattern that was made in Christmas colors.  Red and Green and my favorite colors.


I'd like to make some Oven Mitts and Potholders for my kitchen.  Mine are getting a little tired looking.

I have a pattern called Arrows All Around  by Cheryl Brickey of MeadowMistDesigns that I'd like to make.


Towards the end of the year, I'd like to make You Got Cookies that is in the Nov/Dec 2012 issue of Quiltmaker magazine.

I'd also like to make Merry Baskets which is in Nov-Dec issue 2013 of Quiltmaker magazine.  Again, I would be using my favorite colors!  Hopefully, we'll be able to have a Christmas tree next year.  We had trouble with the cats loving it!

I'm sure there's lots more that I'd like to do, but those are the ones I'm thinking of now!

5 comments:

  1. What a great collection of quilts to make! I'll be watching for updates throughout 2014! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be very busy! Too bad our lists are so long and our time so short...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a lot of fun plans! I haven't made a 2014 list yet but I am planning to do it this week once Been goes home tomorrow and I can reclaim my computer and sewing room! But WIPs and UFOs will feature prominently in my list for the first two months of the year that is for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great to do list!! I have wanted to do a churn dash too - I just love them.... Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete