Here is a recap of step 1 with the blues, oranges and neutrals. I used the Tri-Recs rulers to make these 3 1/2" squares. This was the first time I've used them.
We used green, yellow and neutrals for part 2 . So far, all of my fabric has come from my stash and hasn't made a single dent to it! I'm not even trying to guess how it will all go together! I never did make a guess at it on last year's Easy Street Mystery.
I still need to trim them up a little bit, but I finally got them sewed together correctly. Fortunately, I didn't have to take my seam ripper to many of them. Linking up with Bonnie at Quiltville!