Sunday, December 8, 2013

Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt Part 2

This year's mystery parts 1 and 2 are done!

Here is a recap of step 1 with the blues, oranges and neutrals.  I used the Tri-Recs rulers to make these 3 1/2" squares.  This was the first time I've used them.




We used green, yellow and neutrals for part 2 . So far, all of my fabric has come from my stash and hasn't made a single dent to it!  I'm not even trying to guess how it will all go together!  I never did make a guess at it on last year's Easy Street Mystery.




I still need to trim them up a little bit, but I finally got them sewed together correctly.  Fortunately,  I didn't have to take my seam ripper to many of them.  Linking up with Bonnie at Quiltville

2 comments:

  1. This mystery is really a mystery - can't wait to see how it ends. (I can be impatient!) Love your fabrics! Isn't it fun to use your stash? Sometimes I wonder how many quilts my stash holds…. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete