Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Hullabaloo Blog Hop Winner!


This has been such a fun hop!  And for sheer beauty in photos and in inspiring posts, you can't beat The Art of Home, where Jacquelynne Steves shows us craft projects, recipes, patterns, note cards and more!




I loved reading all your comments!  It's amazing how many people are busy rushing to get something finished for a loved one for Christmas.  So, lets get down to it.  The winner will receive the surprise package from Jacquelynne Steves at The Art of Home!

Mr. Random chose:



And number 99 was Barb!  Yay!! Congratulations, Barb!  I'll be contacting you by email right away to get your snail mail! 

Barb said...   I have been sewing non-stop for I don't know how long. Prepping for a Christmas Bazaar this weekend. I still have an entire quilt to make as I gift. That I have to mail. No stress around here.

Be sure to check out Jacquelynne's blog to see who wins that awesome Grand Prize!!

Merry Christmas,  Tami

1 comment: